The building is located on Exhibition Road SW7 opposite Imperial College and adjacent to the Science, Natural History and Victoria and Albert Museums.
It was constructed in between 1936-37 and is on the basement, ground and 8 upper floors. It comprises 32 flats all sold on long leases, a resident head porter’s flat, storage lockers and parking spaces in the basement.
There is an internal courtyard at the rear of the building at ground floor level. The building has a resident Head Porter and 6 other staff and provides 24 hour coverage. The flats range from 1 bedroom to 4 and 5 bedroom units.
The full range of services are provided including a 24 hour porter.